|The Gyoza Fairy|
|Shoe Size||Doesn’t wear shoes|
|Chapter||Bonus Curse 8|
A fatty little weird, yet adorable creature with a Gyoza for a head, its whole body is made of raw gyoza garnish and dough. It is about as big as a beer can.
Declaring itself to be a being invisible to humans, the Gyoza Fairy's job is it to make gyozas taste delicious, but also doing other work so the experience of eating gyozas will be at its finest.
Showing a dedicated spirit for everything it does, it is also sporting an angry nature, throwing toothpicks at the clients when they talk too much and leave the gyozas to cool off, an example being 13, as the Fairy calls for divine judgement as a toothpick stabs the unsuspected human in the neck.
- Sleeps on rats for a bed.
- Is annoyed at Kaiman's constant eating habits.
- Throws toothpicks at people who annoy it.
- Sprinkles magic on gyozas to add to the taste.
- Has the power to see peoples' thoughts.