|Bonus Curse 5|
|BONUS CURSE GUIDE|
|First||Bonus Curse 1|
|Previous||Bonus Curse 4|
|Next||Bonus Curse 6|
|First Chapter||Chapter 1|
|Previous Chapter||Chapter 30|
|Next Chapter||Chapter 31|
The following part only explains the process to cook gyozas, (by Nikaido) as such its gonna be explained as a recipe:
For the Dough:
For the garnish:
- Small, minced, dry Shitake mushrooms
- Spring Onions
- Minced Pork
- Shizo leaf
- And a spoonful of the "Hungry Bug Spice Blend":
- A bit of Soy Sauce
For the Dough:
- Raise the flour into a mountain, carve a hole on top and pour water inside (Just like a sand castle!)
- Mould and slowly pour more water until the flour completely melts (Right away!)
- When the Dough is ready, cover it with a wet cloth and let it rest for a while (Half hour)
- Knead the Dough into long rolls, and cut them to bits the size of one gyoza leaf.
- Use a rolling, flatten them and you get the wrapping Dough.
For the Gyoza:
- Mix the ingredients for the Garnish with the Spice Blend (MIX WELL!!)
- Wrap them in the Dough with a shizo leaf inside, and put them on a heated pan.
- When they start glazing, add a little water, cover the pan and let the water evaporate, DONE!
Once the gyozas where ready Nikaido and Kaiman went to the roof of the building to drink and eat them during the evening, telling how great shizo gyozas are.
- Thanks to the amount of chapters in this volume this is the shortest bonus curse to date, with only four pages.
- This is the first curse to feature no colored pages (used in the previous chapter)
- This chapter was originally only presented in the volume five and not serialized in the Monthly Ikki Magazine as the others, in some way as an extra just available for those who purchase the volume.